Whether they are dribbles or disasters, everyday accidental stains are part of life. Before the next mishap occurs, read the tips and suggestions we have compiled for you and purchase ChemDry's professional Spot Remover.
1. Act quickly - The longer the stain is allowed to remain, the more chance it has to set.
2. Know what kind of stain you are working on as well as the type of fabric or surface it is on so you can choose the best product. View the list below to see which product to use for water or oil based spots.
3. Remove as much excess stain as you can by blotting, scraping or brushing whatever will come off. DO NOT rub it in.
4. Test all fabrics and carpets before cleaning by spraying a small amount of ChemDry Professional Strength Spot Remover on a hidden area, blot dry and observe for 10 minutes. Make sure there is not carpet colour removal onto the cloth and that, when dry, there is not a visible discolouration in the area you cleaned.
5. Work from the outside edge of the stain to the inside to keep the stain from spreading.
6. Call ChemDry for expert spot & stain removal if these efforts do not work.
7. Have a ChemDry professional apply our 'Powerguard' carpet protector with every cleaning to give you the best chance for removing stains.
There are some spills and stains that may be difficult for the householder to deal with. The ChemDry professional has the know-how, equipment and solutions necessary to remove most stubborn stains. We therefore recommend that in the event of such an emergency the following procedures will minimise further damage.